We provide NHS rehabilitation services in Brighton, Mid Sussex, Crawley, Horsham and East Grinstead.
Our team comprises of physiotherapists and support administrative staff with osteopaths and physiotherapy assistants available on some sites.
Musculoskeletal physiotherapy helps to restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability. It can also help to reduce your risk of injury or illness in the future.
It takes a holistic approach that involves you as the patient directly in your own care.
You will be offered the most appropriate appointment for your condition and circumstances which may be a one to one appointment, a class or group, or you may be assessed and managed over the telephone.Treatments may include exercise, advice, education, manual therapy and hydrotherapy.
We have strong links with our community partners to support on-going exercise activity, wellbeing and health promotion such as weight loss and smoking cessation.
We believe at the core of our service that you as the patient are involved in your own care, through education, awareness, empowerment and participation in your own management with support from health care professionals.
If you need to speak to one of our team about an appointment or referral, please see the contact page for more details.
Here are some leaflets to help you manage your condition, these have been reviewed and approved by our clinical staff to be the best information for patients.
- Achilles Tendon Pain – Advice and Exercises
- Ankle Sprain – Advice and Exercises
- Frozen Shoulder – Advice and Exercises
- Knee Pain – Advice and Exercises
- Low Back Pain – Advice and Exercises
- Osteoarthritis of the Hip
- Osteoarthritis of the Hip – Advice and Exercises
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee (ARUK)
- Pelvic Floor – Advice and Exercises
- Posture at the Workplace Advice
- Shoulder Impingement – Advice and Exercises
- Shoulder Pain – Advice and Exercises
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Sprain