To access most of our physiotherapy departments at present you need to be referred through your GP. The exceptions to this are if you are registered with an East Grinstead GP or Horsham GP, if you live in Mid Sussex and belong to the Newtons or Brow surgeries or if you live in Crawley and belong to the Furnace Green, Ifield, Langley Corner, Leacroft or Woodlands and Clerklands Surgeries. If you belong to these surgeries you can self-refer yourself to physiotherapy through an online form or by picking up a paper referral form from your GP practice or physiotherapy department.

Please click on the link below

East Grinstead – Queen Victoria Hospital

Mid Sussex – Princess Royal Hospital

Horsham Hospital

Crawley Hospital